Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers – Brutal winters, hot summers, and extreme weather changes are a part of life in Minnesota. No matter what the season, though, a metal building can help you stay comfortable and productive.
Metal buildings are tough – they can withstand strong winds, heavy snow loads, and severe weather conditions. They’re also energy-efficient, which means you can save money on your energy bills.
Minnesota Metal buildings come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you need a small garage or a large workshop, there’s a metal building that’s perfect for you.
If you’re looking for a reliable, affordable, and energy-efficient building, a metal building is the perfect choice. No other building system can match metal buildings when it comes to durability and efficiency. Contact us today to learn more about metal buildings and find the right one for you.
Some of the uses of metal buildings are as follows:
- Agricultural: Metal Barns, sheds, workshops, and more
- Commercial: Warehouses, car dealerships, and more
- Industrial: Factories, power plants, and more
- Institutional: Schools, hospitals, and more
- Recreational: Gyms, pools, and more
- Residential: Metal garages, metal carports, homes, equipment shed, RV covers, storage sheds, and more
Metal Garages in Minnesota
Metal garages are a great choice for storage in Minnesota. They are durable, long-lasting, and come with a factory finish. You have a variety of color and finish options to choose from, and the quality is consistent from building to building. Metal garages are also the most affordable option for a garage.
The common sizes of metal garages in Minnesota are:
Metal garage accessories include the following:
- Two garage doors
- One walk-in door
- A ridge vent
- A gable vent
- 29 gauge metal sheeting
- A factory finish
The metal garages are delivered and installed free of charge within a 100-mile radius of our location.
Commercial Metal Buildings in Minnesota
Commercial metal buildings are a great choice for businesses in Minnesota. They are durable, long-lasting, and come with a factory finish. You have a variety of color and finish options to choose from, and the quality is consistent from building to building. Commercial metal buildings are also the most affordable option for commercial building.
The common sizes of commercial metal buildings in Minnesota are:
Steel Barns in Minnesota
Steel barns are a great choice for agricultural use in Minnesota. They are durable, long-lasting, and come with a factory finish. You have a variety of color and finish options to choose from, and the quality is consistent from building to building. Steel barns are also the most affordable option for a barn.
The common sizes of steel barns in Minnesota are:
Minnesota Harsh Weather Conditions
Minnesota is known for its brutally cold winters and hot summers. The weather can change quickly, too, so you need a building that can stand up to the extreme conditions. A metal building is a perfect solution – it’s tough enough to withstand the worst that Minnesota has to offer.
How bad can it get?
In some parts of the state, the temperature can drop below -30 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter. And in the summer, it can get as hot as 100 degrees. A Minnesota metal building can handle all that – and more.
Minnesota metal buildings are also energy-efficient, so you can save money on your energy bills. No matter what the weather is like outside, you can stay comfortable and productive in your metal building.
Blizzards and Tornadoes
Minnesota is also known for its severe blizzards and tornadoes. A metal building can withstand the gusts of wind from a tornado, and it’s tough enough to keep you warm during a blizzard.
In fact, Minnesota metal buildings are so tough that they’re often used as storm shelters. If a tornado is headed your way, head to your metal building and you’ll be safe and warm.
Minnesota is also known for its high winds. A metal building can stand up to gusts of wind up to 140 mph. So whether you’re in the middle of a tornado or a blizzard, your metal building will keep you safe and comfortable.
Minnesota is also at risk for wildfires. In fact, the state has seen an increase in wildfires in recent years. A metal building can help you stay safe during a wildfire. It’s tough enough to withstand the heat from a fire, and it will keep you out of the sun.
As a Minnesota resident, you need a building that can stand up to extreme weather conditions. A metal building is a perfect solution – it’s tough, energy-efficient, and affordable.
Why buy metal buildings in Minnesota?
In Minnesota, steel buildings offer a number of benefits that other building types cannot match.
Some of the benefits of steel buildings in Minnesota include:
- Toughness: Steel buildings can withstand strong winds, heavy snow loads, and severe weather conditions. They’re also energy-efficient, which means you can save money on your energy bills.
- Variety: Steel buildings come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Affordability: Steel buildings are more affordable than other building types.
- Efficiency: Steel buildings are the most energy-efficient type of building available.
- Clearspan floor space: Steel buildings have a clear span floor space, which means you can use the entire space for your needs.
- Fire resistance: Steel buildings are fire-resistant, so you can stay safe during a wildfire.
- Durability: Steel buildings are the most durable type of building available.
- Consistent quality: Steel buildings are manufactured in a factory, which means the quality is consistent from building to building.
- Faster construction: Steel buildings can be constructed faster than other building types.
- Recyclable: Steel buildings can be recycled, which means they’re environmentally friendly.
- Enhanced waterproofing: Steel buildings have enhanced waterproofing, which means they’re resistant to leaks and water damage.
- Aesthetics: Steel buildings come in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Low maintenance: Steel buildings require very little maintenance, which means you can spend your time doing what you love.
- Long lifespan: Steel buildings have a long lifespan, which means you’ll enjoy your building for many years to come.
- Fast Delivery: Steel buildings can be delivered to your site quickly and easily.
- Ease of assembly: Steel buildings are easy to assemble, which means you can have your building up in no time.
- Snow load: Snow loads up to 120 pounds per square foot can be accommodated.
- Wind load: Wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour can be accommodated.
- Seismic zone 4: Steel buildings are designed to withstand seismic activity, making them ideal for areas that are prone to earthquakes.
- Meet or exceed local building codes: Minnesota metal buildings are designed to meet or exceed local building codes, making them the perfect choice for your area.
- -High-grade steel panels: Steel buildings are made with high-grade steel panels, which means they’re strong and durable.
- Non-combustible: Steel buildings are non-combustible, which means they won’t catch on fire during a wildfire.
- Heavy-duty steel bolt-and-nut construction: Steel buildings are constructed with heavy-duty steel bolt-and-nut construction, which means they’re tough and durable.
- Pro-value insulation: Steel buildings are equipped with pro-value insulation, which means they’re energy-efficient.
- Factory finish: Minnesota steel buildings come with a factory finish, which means they look great right out of the box.
- A variety of finishes and colors: Steel buildings come in a variety of colors and finishes, so you can
Steel Building Kits in Minnesota
Steel building kits are a popular choice in Minnesota for many reasons as follows:
– Steel buildings kits are the most affordable option for a building.
– They are also the quickest and easiest to assemble.
– You have a variety of color and finish options to choose from.
– The quality is consistent from building to building.
– They are durable and long-lasting.
– They come with a factory finish, which means they look great right out of the box.
Metal Building Prices in Minnesota
Steel buildings prices in Minnesota vary depending on the size and style of building you choose. However, steel buildings are generally more affordable than other types of buildings, such as wood or concrete.
Some of the factors influencing metal building prices are as follows:
– Size of the building: The larger the building, the more it will cost.
– Style of the building: The more intricate the design, the more it will cost.
– Thickness of metal: The thicker the metal, the more it will cost.
– Accessories: Additional features, such as doors, windows, and insulation, will increase the cost of the building.
– Whether or not the building is custom-designed: A custom-designed building will be more expensive than a standard building.
– Delivery and installation charges: Some companies charge a delivery and installation fee, which will increase the overall cost of the building.
– Sales tax: Sales tax is charged on the purchase of all buildings in Minnesota. All metal buildings in Minnesota are subject to sales tax. The tax rate is 6.875%, which is charged on the purchase price of the building. However, there are some exemptions, which include:
- Buildings that are used for agricultural, commercial, or industrial purposes
- Buildings that are used for residential purposes and have an area of less than 1,500 square feet
- Buildings that are used for recreational purposes, such as a barn or a garage
- Buildings that are used for religious purposes
- Buildings that are used for public purposes, such as a school or a government building
Regardless of these factors, steel buildings are still more affordable than other types of buildings. In fact, you can save up to 50% on the cost of a steel building when compared to other types of buildings.
Why are steel buildings so cheap?
Steel buildings are so cheap because they are made with high-grade steel panels, which are strong and durable. In addition, the construction process is quick and easy, which reduces the overall cost of the building. Furthermore, there are a variety of color and finish options to choose from, which allows you to personalize your building.
Overall, steel buildings are a cost-effective option for any type of building project. They are durable, long-lasting, and stylish, making them a great choice for any individual or business.
Metal Building Designs in Minnesota
There are a variety of metal building designs to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Some of the most popular designs include:
- Agricultural: Agricultural buildings are designed for use in the agricultural industry. They are often used to store equipment and machinery, as well as hay and feed.
- Commercial: Commercial buildings are designed for businesses. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as office space, retail space, or a warehouse.
- Industrial: Industrial buildings are designed for industrial use. They can be used to house machinery, as a workshop, or for storage.
- Residential: Residential buildings are designed for residential use. They can be used as a home office, a workshop, or a garage.
There are also a variety of custom designs that can be created to meet your specific needs.
Metal Building Colors in Minnesota
The color of your metal building will depend on the type of metal you choose. There are a variety of colors to choose from, including Silver, Gray, White, Beige, Tan, Brown, Green, Blue and Black.
You can also choose to have a color coating or a factory finish put on your building. This will give it a more finished look and increase the life of the metal.
Insulation for Metal Buildings in Minnesota
Most metal buildings come with insulation, which will help keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The insulation is typically made of fiberglass and is installed between the metal sheets. It will help to keep out the weather and reduce noise levels.
Metal Building Warranties in Minnesota
Most metal buildings come with a warranty, which covers defects in materials and workmanship. The length of the warranty will vary depending on the company you buy from. Moreover, the warranty will not cover any damage that is caused by natural disasters or accidents.
Custom Metal Buildings in Minnesota
If you can’t find a metal building that meets your needs, you can always have a custom steel building designed. A custom steel building is a building that is specifically designed for your needs. It can be used for any purpose, such as a home, office, workshop, or garage.
The cost of a custom metal building will vary depending on the size and design of the building. However, it is typically more affordable than other types of buildings.
Metal frames and panels are the most popular choice for custom steel buildings. They are strong, durable, and can be designed to meet your specific needs.
Minnesota Metal Building Roof style
The roof style of your metal building will depend on the design of the building. There are a variety of roof styles to choose from, including:
– Gable: A gable roof is a roof that has two sloping sides that meet at the top. It is the most common roof style for metal buildings.
– Hip: A hip roof is a roof that has four sloping sides that meet at the top. It is more expensive than a gable roof, but it is more wind and weather-resistant.
– Flat: A flat roof is a roof that is level with the ground. It is not as common as other roof styles, but it is a good option for buildings that are in a wet or humid climate.
– Mansard: A mansard roof is a roof that has two sloping sides and a flat top. It is often used on buildings that are three or more stories high.
– Gambrel: A gambrel roof is a roof that has two sloping sides and a curved top. It is often used on buildings that are two stories high.
– A-Frame: An A-frame style is a roof that has two sloping sides and a triangular top. It is the most wind and weather-resistant roof style.
-Vertical roof: Vertical roof styles are perpendicular to the ground. It is often used on metal structures that are one story high like a metal barn or a metal garage.
Choosing the right roof style for your metal building is important. You need to consider the climate where you live, as well as the design of your building.
Minnesota’s Unique Requirements
Minnesota’s unique requirements for metal buildings reflect the state’s weather conditions. Building codes are put in place to ensure that all new structures can withstand high winds, excessive snow loads, and other extreme weather conditions. These same building codes also apply to metal buildings.
The fact that it is also surrounded by nearly 11,000 lakes across 10 acres also reflects in a few of the specific metal building needs for the state. Namely, buildings used for fishing and boating need to be able to handle water contact and extreme humidity, while still being easy to clean and maintain.
A big part of what makes Minnesota’s weather so rough is the tornadoes that sometimes sweep through the area. Tornado-resistant metal buildings have become a big need, and many companies are now designing buildings specifically to withstand these weather conditions.
When it comes to metal buildings, Minnesota has some specific needs that need to be considered when choosing a design. The state’s harsh weather conditions, including high winds and heavy snow loads, require buildings that are able to withstand these conditions. In addition, the state’s many lakes reflect in a few specific needs for buildings used for fishing and boating. Lastly, tornado-resistant metal buildings have become a big need in the state. When choosing a metal building design, be sure to consider these specific needs.
Final thoughts on Minnesota Metal Buildings
Overall, Minnesota is a great place to have a metal building. The state’s unique weather conditions require buildings that are able to withstand high winds, heavy snow loads, and tornadoes. In addition, the state’s many lakes reflect in a few specific needs for buildings used for fishing and boating. When choosing a metal building design, be sure to consider these specific needs.
Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers
It is our pleasure to help you get started in looking for the right Metal Building Suppliers for your next project. As such, we compiled a list of suppliers in Minnesota. Before visiting any of these Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers, kindly make sure that you have verified the information as there might be changes that passed our knowledge.
Some suppliers may no longer exist, have changed their names, or have moved to another place. Holidays also affect regular business hours.
A B Systems Inc
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors, Metal Building Dealers
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
Value Engineering, Green Buildings, New Construction, Additions, Remodel, Architectural Roofs.
Building and Home Construction, Building Remodeling and Repair Contractors, Metal Building Contractors
Loretto, Minnesota 55357
Construction Management services, Design-Build Services, General Contracting Services
Foltz Buildings Inc
Garage Builders, Home Builders and Developers, Metal Building Contractors
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501
Residential, Commercial, Agriculture, Equestrian
Gopher State Contractors Inc
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors, Metal Buildings Dealers
Rice, Minnesota 56367
General Contracting, Metal Buildings
Hy-Tec Construction Inc
Architects, Architectural Services, Building and Home Construction, Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers
Brainerd, Minnesota 56401
Residential, Commercial, Architecture, Specialty Services
Johnson Builders & Realtors
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors, Metal Building Dealers
Worthington, Minnesota 56187
Residential, Commercial, Acreages, New Construction
Kuepers Inc. Architects & Builders
Builders and Contractors, Building and Home Construction, Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers
Baxter, Minnesota 56425
Liman Post & Beam
Home Construction, Building Remodeling and Repair Contractors, Metal Buildings
Annandale, Minnesota 55302
Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Agricultural Storage Units
Max Gray Construction
Building Construction, Excavation Contractors, Metal Building Contractors, Metal Buildings Dealer
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
Planning, Design, and Construction Services
Meta Wood Supply Inc
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors, Steel Buildings
Becker, Minnesota 55308
General Contractors, Plumbing and Lumber
Metro Building Systems Inc
Building and Home Construction, Home Improvement and Maintenance, Metal Building Contractor / Dealer, Roofing Contractors
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55443
Site Analysis, Financial Assessment, Design Engineering, Project Management, Construction, Roofing Specialists, Pre-Engineered
Building Construction and Design Consultants, Metal Buildings
North Branch, Minnesota 55056
Design-Build, General Contracting, Commercial Development
Agricultural Equipment and Supplies Retail, Building Materials and Supplies Dealers, Metal Building Contractors
Freeborn, Minnesota 56032
Grain Drying, Grain Storage, Grain Handling, Lester Buildings, Minnesota Metal Building Suppliers, Butler Buildings, Dryer Check-up, Used Equipment
Steel Structures Inc
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, Custom Building, Design Build, Roof Retrofit, Turn Key Projects
Strack Construction CO Inc
Building Construction and Design Consultants, Construction Consulting and Management Services, Metal Building Dealers
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota 56379
Construction, Project Management, Real Estate Services
VOS Construction Inc
Building and Home Construction, Metal Building Contractors, Metal Buildings Dealers
Green Isle, Minnesota 55338
Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Religious, Municipal
Cities in Minnesota
Counties Listing Within Minnesota
Custom Metal Building Suppliers in Adjacent States
Compare Quonset Hut Prices and Save!
Quonset Hut Steel Buildings are suitable from residential to farming to commercial purposes. This type of building style is very popular for building a DIY workshop on your property. This style of building will have extreme versatility and you will enjoy the ease of assembly.
Compare Steel Framed Prices and Save!
Steel Frame Metal Buildings are an economical solution for both commercial, and smaller residential construction. There style has straight walls with a gable or sloped roofing system. They are an economical option they will save you money and last you a lifetime.