A 100 x 100 metal building kit is a practical choice when you want a cost-effective, secure, and safe solution to a large-scale operation. Steel is the best option for your base building since it is weather resistant. With proper treatment, this material does not corrode or rust and thereby keeps you and your goods safe.
Among the many advantages of this hugely sized prefab building is the column-free interior design that offers uninterrupted space. This eventually enables you to customize any kind of personal or commercial space you have in mind.
With a 10,000 sq ft steel building, a recreation center, a car repair shop that is tall enough to accommodate tall trucks, an equestrian building, aircraft hangar, or an industrial warehouse can be quickly achieved. These are only several options for a building of this size.
Most Common Uses of a 100 x 100 Metal Building
- Riding arenas – It’s best to make the arena as large as you can, so a 100 hundred metal structure is ideal for those who are looking to make the most squared-off off flock steel hangar building. These structures are not only designed to accommodate large aircraft doors but can be customized to feature maintenance rooms, workshops, and office space.
- Commercial use – Steel buildings offer end to end columns, which will now for the maximum amount of space without compromising structural integrity.
- Churches – The wide-open interior space of a clear span metal building is accommodating for all congregations.
- Agricultural equipment repair – A 100×100 structure offers customization of large doors on all four sides, allowing the large equipment or machinery to be easily moved in and out from every angle. It is ideal for constructing a large ranch structure or barn.
How Much Does a 100×100 Metal Building Cost?
While there are various possibilities, the first step in price calculation is understanding the purpose of a metal building.
Generally, the cost of prefabricated 100 x 100 Metal Building materials ranges from $5.65 and $6.45. Today, steel building costs in the market vary between $56,500 to $64,500.
Note also of the following other relevant considerations when preparing and calculating the costs of a 100 x 100 Metal Building:
- What extra features is your building going to need?
- High R Insulation Packages
- What kind of doors are required?
- How many entrances are necessary for this?
- What material is going to be in the building?
- Is the structure for industrial, commercial, or private use?
- Wind Load
- Snow Load
- What weather conditions are going to impact the building?
- What’s the building for?
Erecting a steel building is the best choice in the construction industry today, Irrespective of your construction project. It is custom-built based on necessary design requirements, remain valid for years, and is cost-effective.
Factors Affecting Cost
There are at least nine things that can and will impact the cost of your 100 x 100 Metal Building. They are as follows:
- Permit and code compliance. This one gets people every time. Your building department should be the very first stop you make before you plan on purchasing a 100 x 100 Metal Building.
- Site work. Bring dirt in, take dirt out. This involves geotechnical survey,
- Site plan. Clearing of the land and hiring a civil engineer to make your site plan.
- Footers and foundation. Most steel building manufacturers will only provide you with column reactions and an anchor bolt plan layout detailed. You will need to account for the anchor bolts, foundation design, material, and labor costs.
- Design. This includes determining criteria size of your building, width length, roof pitch. You also have to ask: are you going to put gutters and downspouts? What other types of components are you going to have? How many framed openings do you plan on putting in your 100 x 100 Metal Building? How many walk doors will you be removing the X bracing from the walls and going to an upgraded wind system?
- Insulation. Nine times out of ten. It’s a must!
- Interior cost. Consider the finishing work, the plumbing, electrical, and
- Paint. Are you going to hire an architect?
- Erection. The building price usually does not include this. Expect to pay anywhere in the range of four to five dollars per square foot o get this done.
- Market forces. Several market forces can influence the price of steel, including oil, which is arguably the biggest. Other factors if the steel was imported or made right here in America. These can and will influence the price of steel.
- Taxes. The house always wins. If you’re not tax-exempt, expect to pay taxes.
Going for a 100 x 100 Metal Building would only mean that you could have your base building erected and functional in only a couple of months. That means significant savings on time and on-site costs.
Internet discussion of a 100 X 100 Metal Building
Metal Building Suppliers Across The USA
Metal Building Styles
Metal Buildings come in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your needs.